– New business sales within Cyber Security SAAS Sales
– For a funded & growing UK Security Vendor > Massive OPP for the right person
– London / £70k x2 OTE
– Shares, career progression and Uncapped Comms on offer
An experienced New business, Cyber Security Sales Manager, with experience of either the enterprise or Mid-Market space is currently needed for an awarding winning and well-funded security vendor based in the UK, driven from the UK and growing aggressively across the UK, US & EMEA.
This cyber security vendor has been heavily funded for the past 5 years and have launched multiple products in the UK, EMEA and the US. They have invested heavily in their sales and marketing teams – they have curved up the sales teams and are now looking for a senior sales specialist to manage multiple verticals in their enterprise or MM function – someone with a background as a BDM / Senior sales Exec (hunters’ mentality) to grow it out and make it their own.
You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities. They have SDR, inside sales, lead gen and MSP divisions to assist you and therefore my client is looking for driven, ambitious & hungry sales person to join and build.
There are opportunities grow a UK Sales team OR expand in the EU/EMEA as they are next in the pipeline….
Qualifications and experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of selling Cyber Security SAAS product
- Value selling approach in complex IT environments
- Mid-Market to Enterprise
- Experience managing multiple deals per Qtr from within a blended pipeline
- Comfortable doing multiple deals per Qtr > Deal sizes vary from £50,000k – £150,000k
- Winning personality (hunter mindset), the ability to listen and convince, also on C-level
- Comfortable w Office 365 / G-suite (Nice to have)
- You are responsible for acquiring new UK customers.
- You identify opportunities on all stages, enjoy building relationships with new enterprise customers, also towards C-level
- You manage complex sales cycles and customer organisations
- You work in close cooperation with both, our marketing team and technical teams in order to plan and close deals
For more information, please get in touch with Filmon Goitom.