We are a currently working with a global law firm, they are looking for an Application Security Engineer to provide application security services for a set of global transformation programs. They are looking for someone who is able to embed security at every stage of the software development lifecycle.
They are looking for:
- An Application Security Engineer who understands architecture, integration and data flows for the application, service, or environment
- An Application Security Engineer with expertise on cloud solution security and API security
- An Application Security Engineer with experience in building and conducting threat modeling and defining application security requirements.
- An Application Security Engineer who understands secure system development lifecycles (e.g. BSIMM or SAMM)
- An Application Security Engineer with knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies – experience of building use cases, user stories and test cases.
- An Application Security Engineer with working experience with DevOps practices and automated security testing.
- An Application Security Engineer with experience in securing applications in hybrid and cloud deployments (in particular Azure)
- An Application Security Engineer with an understanding of general security standards and frameworks (for instance ISO-27001, NIST and CIS)
- An Application Security Engineer with experience in software/application security within enterprise cloud computing environments.
- An Application Security Engineer with a methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details, consistency and quality.
- An Application Security Engineer with expertise in software and solution security testing, including SAST, DAST, IAST and SCA
This is a highly stimulating opportunity to sigfincantly improve the application security processes of one of the world’s most recognisable companies. This is a 12 month rolling contract, paying between £450-£575/day (Outside IR35) and will be fully remote. If this is of interest please apply or send your CV to email@example.com