Application Security Engineer: London – Hybrid – £100k
I have an opportunity for an Application Security Engineer to work with bleeding edge technologies within the Security Engineering team for a Tech / AI organisation.
The engineers are using Machine Learning and AI to develop a constantly evolving product. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in Cloud Security (AWS), CI/CD pipelines and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) Snyk
What you’ll be doing as an App Sec Engineer:
- Look towards automation within the DevSecOps space whilst improving their already impressive CI/CD pipeline.
- Utilise your knowledge to improve the wider business understanding of DevSecOps approaches and overall best practices.
- Clearly define processes and tool adoption e.g., Synk for differing security reviews, monitoring and cloud changes.
- Communicate with the product team to get buy-in and encompass a packaged security approach.
- Get the opportunity to work in an AWS cloud environment utilising experience with Terraform and Kubernetes.
What you’ll need to become an App Sec Engineer:
- A deep understanding of AWS, containers and security tooling
- An understanding of code languages and scripting
- An ability/appetite to automate within the App Sec space
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the space/want to share your knowledge.
If you’re interested, please click the apply button and reach out to Catherine Burn on LinkedIn or e mail me on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.