Application Security Engineer – London/Hybrid – £60K-£100K
I have an opportunity for an Application Security Engineer to work with bleeding edge technologies within the Security Engineering team for a Tech / AI organisation. We are looking for Application Security Engineer’s with experience in Cloud security (AWS), CI/CD pipelines and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) Snyk
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of application security pipeline automation. Where you will collaborate with development engineering teams to implement required product security tooling, controls, and technical requirements.
Application Security Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop a relationship with product engineering teams, explaining the application security process and outcomes.
- Produce threat models and attack trees for products
- Create a risk memorandum signed off by the product owner.
- Work closely with audit to ensure compliance.
- Assist the governance risk and compliance department by communicating the risk level allowing them to assess when the application needs to be tested again.
- Act as a subject matter expert for security of products
Application Security Engineer Requirements:
- Software Development
- Application Security techniques
- Threat modelling
- Bash, Python, Node, typescript.
- Penetration testing process and reports
- DevOps tools experience such as git, jenkins, maven)
- Security Testing tools: snyk, checkmarx, nikto, nmap
- Experience with SAST, DAST and SCA vulnerability triage and assessment.
- Agile (Jira)
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.