We are currently working with one of the UK’s largest and most successful Financial Services companies, who are looking for a Senior Application Security Specialist to look after secure application practices and manage third party testing across a large and impressive portfolio of applications used across their business.
Senior Application Security specialist:
- Strong technical hands-on experience within Application Security – able to work with developers, coders, and testers to advance the application security posture
- Hands on experience with one or more of Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Background operating in an AWS Environment
- SAST or DAST experience (general vulnerability management experience also suitable)
- General experience of containerised Security – CI/CD pipelines etc
- Schedule and execute application penetration tests
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key, you will need to be able to build relationships and provide Security subject matter expertise to Engineering and Development teams
This role will be a 6 month rolling contract, with hybrid working (London office) and my client is paying between £650-£800/day dependent upon experience (Inside IR35).
If you feel you have the experience that matches this role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org