Associate Consultant – Cyber Risk
Salary – £55k – £65k
London – Hybrid
A global Cyber Risk Advisory Practice with a pipeline of challenging engagements that will keep you at the cutting edge of cyber risk advisory.
Going through a phase of growth globally, this is a chance to work for a company whose presence on your cv will act as a significant endorsement for the rest of your career.
In this consulting role, you’ll work alongside like-minded colleagues at the very top of their game, you’ll be encouraged to innovate, not always going with the obvious solutions, but pushing the boundaries.
As well as learning organically through association with your peers. You’ll have training opportunities as well as regular mentoring.
Some of the Skills Required by the Associate Cyber Risk Consultant:
- If you have certs such as CISM, CISSP – all good but not essential, it’s the person that comes first.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing or auditing against security frameworks such as the ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Current knowledge of the cyber threat landscape
- Experience identifying and prioritising risk relevant to the clients you engage with, advising on business risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate tech issues to non tech audiences in jargon free language.
For more information on the Associate, Cyber Risk Consultant apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.