Associate Cyber Consultant : A Career Definig Move
Hybrid – London /Site / Home
Up to £40K
You’ll be joining a practice that has reported an average of over 75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
It’s a position that offers job security, structured career progression, training and exposure to the entire security landscape in a fast paced dynamic city environment.
Every days a school day as you work shoulder to shoulder with infosec professionals at the very top of their game collaborating on time critical projects.
The Role of the Associate Cyber Consultant:
- Understand the business needs of the client and help identify prioritise risk
- As directed by your senior colleagues, carry out security maturity / risk assessments and conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Determine gaps against framework controls and identify risk.
- Compile a report of your findings.
Experience of the Associate Cyber Consultant,
- 1yr of experience in a client facing position.
- Knowledge security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive CE.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal comms.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com – OR Apply Now