Join one of the UK’s largest consultancies as a Associate Penetration Tester as you work closely with some of the industry’s best Cybersecurity professionals. Gain the opportunity to work in a budding team and apply your red teaming skills to a variety of client sectors and projects.
What you’ll be doing as a Associate Penetration Tester:
- Use your knowledge of Red teaming to ethically hack a variety of large clients across the UK and Europe from FTSE100 companies to the Retail sector.
- Use your previous experience to deliver penetration tests on clients from the initial scoping and in-depth penetration/forensic assessments to recommending remedial technical and non-technical solutions where necessary.
- Get the chance to work with some of the most skilled senior team leaders within the industry.
- Perform detailed tests on infrastructure, application, mobile and hardware giving you the chance to broaden your skillset or develop it further.
- Help to develop security tools and the newest cutting-edge technology for future use and implementation within the business and for use on client projects.
- Get the opportunity to work towards your OSCP or Crest certifications such as CCT or CRT whilst getting a healthy training budget to pursue further accreditation’s.
- Use your knowledge and experience to train people/colleagues and attend events to develop your professional community e.g. 44 CON (When possible)
- Get exposure to different aspects of cybersecurity and share your knowledge around Cybersecurity within the community.
Skills needed for the be a Associate Penetration tester:
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming)
- Experience reporting findings to clients through both a written report and conversation (Preferable but not essential)
- Offensive security certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Client-based work (Preferable but not essential)
- Good written and verbal communication
- Keen to further knowledge within offensive security e.g. CTF, HacktoBox, Further Reading, Lab work, etc.
- Ability to perform different penetration tests e.g. applications or infrastructure tests.
If you’re interested in the role, please contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn and apply through this ad.