Azure Sentinel SIEM Expert – 6 Month Contract
Global Scale – Fully remote opportunity!
€400 per day / £600 Inside IR35
My client is a global cybersecurity service provider collaborating with a number of market leading clients within the Financial, Information Technology and Insurance sector. They are currently seeking a SIEM expert in Azure Sentinel for a long term contract opportunity. You will be primarily responsible for building out their in- house platform which will then be outsourced as part of their security services.
- Greenfield deployment and implementation of Azure Sentinel
- Enhancement of new features on platform
- Conducting plan for successful onboarding of platform
- Technical solutions on issues that come up throughout implementation
- Mentoring of team of 3 juniors
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Expertise and proficient experience of Azure Sentinel over 2 years preferably
- Experience configuring and implementing Azure Sentinel onto a platform
- Experience dealing with technical issues that may come up during deployment
This is a great opportunity to work within a market leading platform using a niche SIEM tool. If you feel this is an opportunity that you feel suits you please apply today or any queries feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be waiting for a call from you!
At LT Harper, the way we work is just as important as the services we provide, we are guided by a
set of four values, each chosen by the very people who embody them balances, relationships,
innovation and expertise. We are a recognized cybersecurity recruitment agency, focused on
sourcing the best cyber talent to secure the digital world.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.