Our client is a Cyber Security Consultancy who are endorsed by the NCSC and works across a range of industries including the Critical National Infrastructure. They’re at the forefront of measurable product assurance and are taking vulnerability assessment to the next level, using their cutting-edge cybersecurity testing software alongside high-level product evaluations. This is niche area but has a massive potential and requires someone to head the expansion.
With no established sales team, they have brought in 150 clients who has expressed interested or engaged and due to their success, they now need a high calibre individual who has the energy and passion to be their first salesperson and take on a Sales and Business Development role. This is an opportunity for a highly organised and results-focussed sales professional with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to own enterprise to small deals for the UK market.
In this role you will be responsible for the UK market for the company. You can be based anywhere in the UK and will report to a director based in the UK. The role is predominately net new business with account management sales activities in the near future. There is a career growth path for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work towards that goal, with full training and support from the senior management team.
- Generate qualified meetings by cold calling, lead generation, and networking via different sources
- Full sales cycle – From lead gen to closing (with full support from the current Directors who are currently doing the role)
- Bring on new clients, onboard new partners, resellers, and distribution channels
- Lead the way and transfer sales knowledge
- Follow up on sales inquiries from inbound emails and phone calls
- Build, establish and grow a Cyber Sales function
- A minimum of 3 years relevant sales expertise in SaaS / PaaS – essential
- Self-lead generation skills plus an understanding of how to qualify in / out leads
- Identifying, pitching, and closing new deals
- Identifying gaps & challenges, positioning the client’s technology to meet those gaps and developing strong relationships with customer stakeholders across IT, Security and C level stakeholders including the CIO and CISO
- Being highly organised, detail-orientated, and efficient with your time
- Ability to collaborate and form close-knit deal teams with Directors, leadership, and technical functions and drive these colleagues to achieve successful outcomes
- Cyber Security knowledge, Smart Meter, OT / ICS industry experience, IoT experience is desirable but full training on the product will be provided
If this role is of interest or for more information, please email me f.goitom@LTHarper.com