Business Development Manager Role
Greenfield 100% New Business
Selling Cyber Security Services
£80k Base OTE £160k
One of the UK biggest consultancies with a growing Cyber Security arm based in London is currently looking to add a Business development Manager with a background in managed services technology and/or cyber security sales into their growing sales functions.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic new buisness professional to join their strong branded technical cyber security services team that provides pre and post-sales support for the delivery of their consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Services include: Penetration Testing, Cyber Essentials, Digital Forensics, Incident response, PCI DSS Consultancy and ISO 27001 Consultancy.
The role is an office-based role in London and you will report into the Commercial lead providing a number of outbound sales activities and account management. This will include developing a network of clients and prospects within their target markets and working closely with clients to understand how their consulting solutions can help solve their requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS –
• Excellent customer facing skills, and the ability to accurately capture client requirements.
• Existing knowledge of IT security/penetration testing/digital forensics/audit and compliance AND any other security solution would be ideal
• Proven track record in a sales role for a client services company / management consultancy.
• Great communication skills & A good listener who cares about delivering great client service.
• Flexibility- travel may be required to our other Practice offices in London or client sites for some aspects of the role.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE –
New Business and Account Management (80%)
Client Delivery Support (15%)
Miscellaneous (5 %)
Apply if interested or feel free to contact me for more information!