My client is a Nationally recognized Managed Service Provider working with a number of market leading clients They are currently seeking a Fluent German Checkpoint Engineer for a contract position. You will be primarily responsible for Rolling out Checkpoint SMP packages to a massive client base.
- 2-3 Years’ experience with Checkpoint
- Fluent in German
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Experience with Harmony Endpoint and understanding of configuration
- Good teamwork skills
- Needs to work alongside clients hand through product configuration and implantation process
- Rolling out of Checkpoint, Harmony and SMP packages
- Configure, tweak product when necessary and talking to customer, how they would deal with incidents
- Know how to articulate / explain the product to the managers and the users
This is a great opportunity to work within a market leading platform, If you feel this is an opportunity that you feel suits you please apply today or any queries feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to have a chat with you!
At LT Harper, the way we work is just as important as the services we provide, we are guided by a set of four values, each chosen by the very people who embody them balances, relationships, innovation and expertise. We are a recognized cybersecurity recruitment agency, focused on sourcing the best cyber talent to secure the digital world.
Permanent opportunity also available between 60k – 80k!
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.