Global leading Insurance firm seeking a Azure Cloud Engineer to work on a 5 year transformation program which will see many of its legacy applications re-written, re-factored and migrated from on-premise data centres to Cloud hosted.
Azure Cloud Engineer to undertake a 6 months rolling contract. Hybrid working with 1 day per week required in the office at in either Hove or Redhill.
This is working with a highly reputable client and it is a very extensive long term project.
This role will play a key part in the design and build of CI/CD pipelines, along with infrastructure/application build and deployments to support this multi-million pound strategic program.
· Taking on technical ownership of Azure Cloud Environments and technical resources
· Working closely with the Network, IT Security and Compliance team as well as the Cloud Architect to build and maintain the Azure cloud environments.
· Support the DevOps and Cloud adoption for our application teams and review current and proposed architecture and design deliverables Work with business stakeholders to identify strategic cloud adoption requirements
· Work closely with IT Security, Compliance, and Risk Teams to ensure all solutions are Secure by Design and Secure in Practice.
· Strong technical skills in Building and Maintaining Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
· Good understanding and usage of Azure Foundations and Scaffolding including the following which are all desirable but not essential:
Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Connectivity · Azure Networking (Express Route, Virtual Networks, ASG / NSG, Azure Firewall) · Azure Active Directory, Identity Management, RBAC, AAD Connect · Azure SQL – PaaS Databases and Managed Instance · Azure Virtual Machines, Storage provisioning and configurations · Azure BLOB, Data Factory and PaaS Storage provisioning
Full job spec can be provided on request.
This will be a long term contract on a 6 month rolling basis, 1 day per week on site at either Redhill or Hove, inside IR35 with a rate of £700 per day.
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.