Cloud Security Architect – UK/Hybrid – £70K
A Cloud Security Architect is required to work closely with Cyber Security Manager to prevent from cyber-attacks. This is your chance to make a difference in a newly established team and help create a positive, friendly and supportive culture that supports long term business goals.
You will play a key part in establishing and maintaining the cyber security policies and procedures across all cloud infrastructure ensuring they are fit for purpose. Using your knowledge to support other cloud workstreams, ensure security best practice and be able to communicate technical concepts to multi-level stakeholders.
Cloud Security Architect Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing and deploying technologies and best security practices for cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Collaborate across channels of the business to develop and manage the implementation of secure cloud architectures.
- Manufacture cloud security guidelines and optimise security tools.
- Generate data reports and suggestions for resolution/mitigation of any observed security risks and engaging stakeholders when appropriate.
- Create technical solutions using open-source, AWS, and Azure that will allow for the best data input, transformation, and loading from a variety of data sources.
- Leverage automation and scripting to expedite secure adoption of public cloud.
- Partner with various teams and business units to investigate application and network architecture.
- Work with DevOps to implement secure end-to-end CI/CD pipeline deployments.
- Engage stakeholders on new projects from a security perspective.
- Security technical assessment of all departments internal and external tools.
- Creation of dashboards for security related information.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- 5+ years of experience within the Cyber Security industry
- A relevant degree in cyber security or another relevant technical field
- One or more Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, SSCP)
- Demonstrate knowledge of container security (Docker, Kubernetes)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and serverless environments
- An in depth understanding of the core concepts of cloud computing and security in the cloud; Microsoft and AWS cloud platforms
- Proven comprehensive knowledge of cloud implementations
- Knowledge of the techniques for the design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and reporting of security controls
- Demonstrated background in security architecture e.g. designing and implementing technology solutions using firewall, secure networks, IDS / IPS, and IDAM systems
- Excellent effective communication skills
- Ability to travel to Durham UK and other UK sites a MUST
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at email@example.com or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.