Cloud Security Consultant / Internal Security Architect – London, UK – 75K + bonus scheme
A brand new opportunity for a Cloud Security Consultant in an accounting company to act as an advisor on technical security aspects of business products that are being considered, evaluated or implemented in the business. This is your chance to join an organisation where you can utilise both your technical and advisory skills with major opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
This role involves specialist advising on technical security aspects of business products and security solutions. This is your time to take advantage of working alongside experts in the technical security field.
Cloud Security Consultant Responsibilities:
- Lead as an internal consultant in providing technical security direction.
- Collaborate with programmes and projects to help deliver solutions that meet the business needs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all change initiatives are reviewed, supported, and aligned with security architecture principals.
- Utilise threat modelling to provide risk or threat-based advice to stakeholders and provide actionable suggestions if needed.
- Manage the scoping of security testing requirements for new systems and products.
- Provide support for risk assessment, security remediation, investigations, and vulnerability management as part of the wider security team.
- Support the creation and review of design and guidance documentation when necessary.
- Provide feedback from projects, including developing patterns and specifications.
- Previous experience in the following roles:
- An operational security role
- Secure application development
- Vulnerability management
- Solution or infrastructure design
- Security auditor or assessor
- Hands on experience and knowledge in securing digital products/solutions in the cloud.
- Strong communication skills to be able to explain technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Experience of successfully working in a fast paced, customer facing environments, while delivering high quality information security services.
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.