CTM Offensive Security Consultant – UK Based – Remote
An Offensive Security Consultant is needed to join a growing, yet well-established, cybersecurity consultancy as. This is your opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with different types of penetration testing. This organisation prides itself on having an open mindset when it comes to recruitment and values your attitude and drive more than experience.
You will be able to work with clients across a variety of industries (public sector, commercial, government, healthcare and services). The consultancy is expanding due to great demand from their customers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for CTM Offensive Security Consultant:
- Autonomously perform internal and external vulnerability assessments, and web application penetration testing
- Launch security assessments of network devices, firewalls, Linux servers, Windows, and miscellaneous appliances
- Work effectively as part of a team and alone to deliver an excellent standard of consultancy services – teamwork and good communication skills are essential
- Demonstrates clear and confident communication skills to present information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop and present reports to excellent technical and literate standards
- Deliver work under the CHECK scheme
Required Skill Set & Experience for CTM Offensive Security Consultant:
- SC Clearance and CTM certification are essential
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or above) BSc in an IT related field
- Computer Science or Cyber Security related degrees are desirable
- Or 3 years’ experience in cyber security
Core Role Competencies for CTM Offensive Security Consultant:
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage your own time and responsibilities
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent and reliable
- Excellent social and communication skills
For more information on this role, contact Amira Sakr at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.