Customer success executive // SAAS // HubSpot or other ticketing tool // Proactive and technical
London – Hybrid // £30-40k
A rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS products to users in over 160 countries is currently looking for a customer success specialist to help with the demand for their online products and services. Ideal candidate will need to have experience in client services/customer success within a SAAS environment.
The company is growing very quickly and the key to this is the customer success team. The Customer team is the heartbeat of their online products and services, responsible for the day-to-day running of all their SaaS products. The focus of this role is to support customers using the software and working with the wider teams to resolve issues they raise. The successful candidate will be the voice of the customer within the company and will have an influence over customer processes. If you are a team player, with great interpersonal skills and lots of initiative then you will hit the ground running!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Customer success / Client services / Product support / 1st-2nd line support (ideally within an online technical product environment)
- Ability to convey complex technical topics and processes with simplicity, both verbally and in written form therefore you will need to speak & write fluently in English.
- Experience within a similar role at a SaaS company
- Experience using a ticketing tool or HubSpot
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a Support inbox responding to customer queries and support clients with different issues
- Clearly communicating with customers to help troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Identify pain points within the customer experience and suggest improvements and supporting the onboarding of new and existing clients.
- Key is around issues with tracking and monitoring (using project/ticket management software which they will train you how to use but prior experience is ideal) and bug logging and reproduction.
If you are a great fit then please apply or for more information, please reach out to me – f.goitom@LTHarper.com