Hybrid – Bristol
Up to £65k
You’ll be joining a Cyber Risk practice that has reported an average of over 75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
It’s a position that offers security, structured career progression, training and exposure to the entire security landscape in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This is a global offering where you’ll work across all industry sectors helping business leaders to understand risk and propose solutions to both mitigate and measure.
The is a role with real outcomes where you’ll help your clients understand the likelihood of real threat scenarios.
The Role of the Cyber Consultant:
- Understand the business needs of the client and help identify prioritise risk
- Plan direct and execute engagements to establish security maturity / risk assessments / vulnerability assessments with a view to reporting on the business risk.
- Coaching team members through sharing of insight and knowledge
- Lead a portfolio of client engagements across UK and EMEA
- Carry out scenarios analysis and assess the data to determine the likelihood of an event happening.
- Assist in tender submissions
Experience of the Associate Cyber Consultant,
- Experience across different industry sectors.
- Experience understanding and articulating cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security, IAM etc.
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Knowledge if industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST, PCI.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com – Or Apply Now
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.