Cyber Security Consultant – Remote
A fantastic opportunity for a cybersecurity consultant to join a fast growing, extremely successful consulting firm with a great portfolio of clients and access to exciting and complex security programs. You will assist clients and potential clients with identifying tailored solutions to fit their information assurance needs, performing assessments of networks, systems, applications, policies, and operating procedures, to determine the effectiveness of security controls. You will recognize security control gaps, identify opportunities for improvements, and provide clients with recommendations to reduce risk to the organization and mitigate loss potential.
What are we looking for?
- FedRAMP and (NIST) information technology concepts, practices, standards, and procedures
- Industry frameworks such as SOC 2, CIS, ISO 27001, COSO, and COBIT.
- Perform Risk Assessments
- Provide Security Control Implementation
- Develop Simulated Phishing Testing Campaigns
- Develop and Implement Security Awareness Training Programs
- Review, Develop, and Implement Cybersecurity Risk Management Programs
- Review, Develop, and Implement Vendor/Third Party Risk Management Programs
If you have the ability to lead complex security programs, have a broad skill set across information security and want to develop that skill set then this the role for you. Please reach out to discuss further.