Cyber Consultant M&A
Hybrid – London /Site / Home – Occasional European trips
£45k – 65k
You’ll be joining a practice that has reported an average of over 75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. The global FS firm of which this specialist consulting practice forms a key part has been singled out for significant investment in the coming year. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
This role has genuine potential to progress to a leadership position. You’ll work within a growing practice that needs people with the confidence to back themselves and be happy to roll their sleeves up from time to time. It’s a role for someone who sees the big picture and has the depth of understanding to work autonomously when required or play a central part on a team.
Outline Responsibilities of the Cyber Consultant M&A
- Take part in client engagements covering Cyber Due Diligence, 3rd party risk management and report on the potential risk exposure.
- Be comfortable working to tight timeframes and thrive on the collective push to deliver.
- You’ll work with the Senior members of the practice team helping them grow the offering through successful delivery of client engagements.
- You’ll support and enable the more junior team members enabling them to contribute to client engagements and the practice.
- Take part in client meetings with senior stake holders and advise on the cyber approach for due diligence, integration, and IR.
Requirements of the Cyber Consultant M&A
- You’ll have a genuine desire to work in a dynamic M&A ecosystem, working with private equity clients, and corporate M&A teams.
- Experience understanding and articulating cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues into jargon free dialogue for non tech audiences.
- Knowledge if industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST, PCI.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com