Senior Manager – M&A / Cyber Risk
Hybrid – London /Site / Home
£90k – £105k
You’ll be joining a practice that has reported an average of over 75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. The global FS firm of which this practice is part has been singled out for significant investment in the coming year. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
This is a Leadership position within a growing practice that needs people with the confidence to back themselves and be happy to roll their sleeves up from time to time. It’s a role for someone who sees the big picture and wants to lead people rather than micromanage them. You might be in a senior position now or looking to take that step up – either way, we should talk.
Outline Responsibilities of the Senior Manager
- Lead on client engagements covering Cyber Due Diligence, 3rd party risk management and report on the potential risk exposure.
- Be comfortable working to tight timeframes and thrive on the collective push to deliver.
- Part of the practice leadership team you’ll grow the offering through successful client delivery, proposal writing and ensuring the internal enablement of your team.
- Lead client meetings with senior stake holders and advise on the cyber approach for due diligence, integration, and IR.
Requirements of the Senior Manager
- You’ll have a genuine desire to work in a dynamic M&A ecosystem, working with private equity clients, and corporate M&A teams.
- Experience understanding and articulating cyber risk, including the common threats and how they impact different sectors.
- Good technical knowledge in areas such as infrastructure, security design, network, cloud security etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills with experience delivering client pitches / proposals.
- Knowledge if industry standards and frameworks such as SIO27001, NIST, PCI.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com