Cyber Disaster Recovery Manager – London
- My client is looking for someone who has expertise in the management of Disaster recovery & Business Continuity & Operational Resilience across a cyber security domain.
RESPONSIBILITES OF A CYBER DISASTER RECOVERY MANAGER
- Lead the delivery of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity controls across Group IT, cyber and business units
- Managing and interacting with third parties when delivering Technology Resilience and recovery.
- Coordinate technical response to major IT/cyber incidents (cloud, network, data, etc) and act appropriately to the recovery using Disaster Recovery measures.
- Support application teams and suppliers as they implement measures to ensure compliance with control requirements on testing and exercising and the status of process risks.
- Your team will be responsible for running the functions, including Governance, Strategy, Policies, Standards, Testing and Exercising, Cyber Recovery and ITDR.
WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE A CYBER DISASTER RECOVERY MANAGER
- Good background in Business Continuity Planning and experience running a Disaster Recovery Team.
- Prior experience in managing Technology and Cyber-Resilience and recovery at a large and complex organisation
- MBCI/CBCI qualification is desired.
- Flexible attitude– given that this is a green field program you will be involved in a variety of cyber projects and as such you should be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Inquisitive – able to ask questions of the business users in order to understand information security risk exposure
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CYBER DISASTER RECOVERY MANAGER
If you fit this description and would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please send your CV to Aran Connery