A rapidly growing cyber consultancy based on the East Coast is currently looking for an experienced cyber consultant to become the Engagement Lead for their Incident Response practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful consultancy in what could be considered a career-defining move.
As an Engagement Lead, you will direct the cyber consulting services and act as a bridge between the highly technical staff involved in the breach recovery and the high-level clients served by the business. Our client is already a major force in their country of origin, and they plan to replicate their success in the US.
Acting as a Breach Coach, you will be an excellent communicator, able to translate complex cybersecurity situations to a non-technical audience and to put an arm around the customer at every stage of the process.
As an Engagement Lead, you will be responsible for building trust and land and expanding the business forward. You will ideally come from a cyber law/insurance background and have a thorough knowledge of cybersecurity fundamentals as well as a proven ability to lead teams during business continuity recovery programs.
Core responsibilities of an Engagement Lead:
- Leading the consulting services of a close-knit, high-performing team, acting as the first person when it comes to engaging with the client
- Team leadership: Build, leverage, and lead a high-impact team that will deliver Incident Response & breach recovery services to external clients across the US.
Requirements of an Engagement Lead:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Manager working in an advisory firm leading engagements for incident management, investigations, physical and cyber assessments, etc.
- Experience in Pre Sales activities
- Leadership experience (including developing KPIs for your team eg utilization & forecasting, training 1st-year analysts on writing proposals, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous investment in your development, providing a study allowance and allocated time for you to complete new certifications, as well as unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning to continually upskill and develop.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call at email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.