Senior Engagement Lead – Cyber Crisis/Incident Response Manager
A great opportunity for project focused senior level cybersecurity consultant with a background in cyberlaw and/or insurance/claims handling, to join a fantastic well-established security and investigations consulting firm. Reporting directly to the practice managing director, this is an opportunity to support clients who have suffered host or network cyber breaches (malware, ransomware, email compromise) This is a fast growing, agile business with a growing reputation for providing market leading services whilst providing the ideal culture to progress your own career, develop and improve existing skills in a fantastic goal orientated environment.
What will you be doing?
- Managing client engagements from a business perspective covering a wide range of fast-moving cyber incident, crisis, and litigation projects.
- Keeping clients updated on process and procedures, ensuring they understand the impact of the breach and what the technical team are doing to resolve all issues.
- Highlight the potential impact of the breach in relation to cyberlaw and insurance
- Interact with claims handlers, breach coaches, counsel and technical teams
- Assist in the development of incident management plans
- Conduct insurance policy coverage analysis with cyber, professional liability technology and privacy policies.
- Facilitating incident response and work with vendors including but not limited to breach counsel, forensic investigators and PR firms
- Nurture and grow existing relationships, utilizing your network to open new doors
If you have experience handling cyber claims, consulted on incident response projects or advised on the legal impacts of cyber breaches then this role would be a great fit. Reach out now to work with a fantastic cyber technical team, broaden your current skill set accelerate your career.