Cyber Essentials Assessor
Up to £40k Subject to Experience
I’m working with a Boutique Security Consultancy who are looking to add a Cyber Essentials Assessor to their growing team as they look to meet the demands of their expanding client base. Our client is part of a much larger global company and therefore benefits from the security and client base that comes with that whilst enjoying the cultural benefits that come from operating as a boutique company. One of those benefits is being noticed and rewarded for your work.
Our client is committed to the development of their employees and provides a dedicated training plan tailored to your career aspirations.
Your primary focus is to handle the Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials + offerings of our client. However, our client understands the value of exposing employees to the wider landscape of security and as such you’ll get the chance to work alongside ethical hackers, learning offensive security skills, broadening your skillset giving you an excellent opportunity to progress your career within Information Security Consulting.
This role will in a large part involve assessing the Security posture of one the biggest IT corporations in the world. You’ll be assessing their tech against a bespoke framework with particular focus on network security / intrastructlue.
Requirements of the Cyber Essentials Assessor:
- Experience delivering CE Self-Assessment and CE Plus audits as a well as an understanding of audit compliance.
- Understand network diagrams and have the necessary technical skills to understand how systems are held together, why firewalls are in place and what mitigation action should be taken to secure the network
- Comfortable explaining technical issues to non-technical people.
- Providing advice and guidance in client-facing situations
- Cyber Essential Lead Auditor Status – nice but not essential
This will be a remote role.
For more information on the Cyber Essentials Assessor Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org