Cyber / InfoSec Consulting Analyst:
Hybrid – Home + office + Client Sites
Salary – £50k – £60k
In this critical role, you’ll be supporting our client’s internal function with bids as well as consulting on projects with their customers, advising them on how to maintain the highest levels of security whilst achieving operational continuity.
You’ll get to enjoy working with a diverse range of customers, using a consultative approach to engage effectively with a variety of different people.
This is a broad role that will require you to expose and report on threats, carry out and report on risk assessments, and Contribute to incident management and threat intelligence activities
If you’re looking for an infosec / cyber role that gives you a combination of autonomy, role ownership with the full support of your colleagues as well as progression opportunities and all this in a critical national infrastructures environment, then send in your cv, and let’s set up a call.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber / InfoSec Consulting Analyst:
- Have a considered and analytical approach to problem-solving with the ability to visualise and articulate solutions to both tech and non-tech audiences.
- Certs such as ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS D, NIST800 53
- Experience conducting security gap analysis, security maturity assessments that consider the entire ISMS.
- You’ll have a passion for cyber and come to work with positive energy.
For more information on the Cyber / InfoSec Consulting Analyst apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.