Cyber Insurance Leader
- Insurance Brokerage & Cyber Solutions
- 1st role – Highly visible & impacting role
A leading and specialised global professional services organisation is currently looking to add first Cyber Insurance leader in to their EMEA team to work very closely with Head of Cyber Solutions. To be considered for this role, you will need to have an extensive network within the insurance brokerage arena AND knowledge of Cyber Solutions.
This is a role based in Europe and in terms of where this role is based, they are flexible on locations within continental Europe. You will be primarily responsible for their Cyber Insurance Strategy for the EMEA region and will also have regional oversight of their Cyber Insurance Leaders across the region.
This is a highly visible and impacting role and a key hire for this client. If selected for this role, your impact for this organisation as the Cyber Insurance Leader will be to develop and implement effective broking strategy in EMEA for Cyber Solutions, lead on Commercial Cyber Insurance Strategy in EMEA and lead regional engagement with insurance markets.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent technical cyber insurance knowledge and understanding of EMEA insurance market dynamics and core processes.
· Ability to place cyber insurance policies in the market and to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service.
· Excellent understanding and application of compliance and regional regulation, (holds all regulatory licenses, permissions and technical or other requirements applicable under local legislation)
This role offers a competitive total rewards package, benefits and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
For more information, to schedule a call or an informal chat, please reach out to me f.goitom@LTHarper.com