Cyber Operations Analyst – £45k- £55k – Hybrid 3 Days In office – Applicants must be UK based – Sponsorship Unavailable – Croydon HQ –
Are you tired of working in a ticket churning role? Well I have a unique opportunity to join the team for the leading education charity in the UK. Not only will you get exposure to multiple teams, you will also have the opportunity to shape the future of the Infosec horizon of the company.
The ideal candidate is experienced within the cyber industry, having a strong background in networking and security concepts. They will closely work with GRC to deploy, refine and monitor cyber security controls.
Cyber Operations Analyst Responsibilities
- Using Microsoft security stack leveraging industry standard response life cycles
- Maintaining vulnerability management programme as per the standard
- Arranging Red, Purple and Blue as part of process and control testing and hardening
- Support with Cyber improvement initiatives and projects
- Respond to internal and external security audits
- Maintain knowledge bases and incident playbooks
Cyber Operations Analyst Experience and Skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Azure or Microsoft Stack
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Vulnerability management
- Networking background is not essential but would be a plus
- Manging security events working as part of a blended cyber team.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Career investment and development
- Pre-Tax EV Car scheme
- Wellbeing cash plan
For more information on the cyber operations analyst role apply on-line or contact Ismael Yasin at I.email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.