Senior Cyber Consultant
£60k – £75k
Hybrid – Office – Site – Home – Newcastle
This is complete cyber security transformation. This is not assess, report, advise and walk away.
You’ll engage with household names, assess their business to establish security maturity – develop and propose solutions to achieve security maturity/mitigation.
Then you’ll get to implement the solutions you worked so hard to develop. Also, because of the great relationship, you’ll have built with your clients, you’ll also get to scale the security as the businesses you engage with grow and evolve.
You’ll be a Senior Security Consultant to major clients across multiple sectors working on diverse and complex projects.
Some of the Responsibilities of Senior Cyber Consultant:
- Scoping and delivering projects and working collaboratively with our clients to understand the risks to their business, developing pragmatic and effective solutions, controls, and security strategies.
- Leading the delivery of significant client engagements as well as supporting your team member where required.
- The desire to work for a growing company with diverse colleagues that have a genuine passion for what they do.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Cyber Consultant:
- The ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive PCI.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
This is a hybrid role, split between home, site visits, and office as required.
For more information on the Senior Cyber Consultant apply online or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.