Cyber Risk Consultant
Base Salary £50k – £65k
Hybrid – London / Home
This is high end consulting for a global Cyber Security and Intelligence consultancy. You’ll, you’ll be part of a UK team that’s focused mainly on the deliver of international engagements. A role that will present the opportunity for international travel twice / yr.
A growing but very well established business with a pipeline of exciting engagements – a progressive company that’s offering what could easily be considered a career defining role.
Your work environment will be one that encourages innovation, backs you to be entrepreneurial, if you have solid ideas, they’ll support you to take them through to implementation. This is a multi-practice company where you’ll be encouraged to explore and upskill in other practices should you so desire.
Typical Responsibilities of the Cyber Risk Consultant:
- Understand the business needs of the client and help identify and prioritise risk Advise on security GRC, framework compliance and develop security road maps that will ensure regulatory compliance.
- Understand the commercial impact of the risk against the cost of the mitigation.
- Provide advice on cloud security governance, frameworks, and operating models
- Plan direct and execute engagements to establish security maturity/risk assessments/vulnerability assessments with a view to reporting on the business risk.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Risk Consultant:
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on business risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- If you have certs such as, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI – all good but not essential, it’s the person that comes first.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001, NIST.
- Great coms. Both verbal and written with the ability to communicate tech jargon to non tech audiences.
For more information on the Cyber Risk Consultant apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.