Cyber Risk Consultant
Hybrid – London / Site / Home and potential for short overseas engagements
£45K – £65K
Due to my clients ongoing success and the strength of the cyber market, our client is strengthening their practice. You’ll be joining a practice that has reported an average of over 75% revenue growth for the last 2 years. The global FS firm of which they are a part has selected them for significant investment in the year ahead. The potential for personal and professional growth is exceptional.
It’s a position that offers job security and structured career progression. This is a role for big picture thinkers that thrive in up tempo environments where the work is never BAU. You’ll have a broad role and enjoy the variety of working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
The Role of the Cyber Risk Consultant:
- Provide specialist Business Continuity Management advice as part of a wider cyber risk consulting role.
- Understand the business needs of the client and help prioritise risk.
- Translate technical matters into jargon free language for non-technical audiences.
- Carry out security maturity assessments, conduct vulnerability assessments and security architecture reviews.
- Develop road maps to achieve security maturity in line with the client’s risk appetite whilst achieving security optimisation.
- Establish IR readiness and disaster recovery status.
Requirements of the Cyber Risk Consultant
- Broad industry knowledge with a specialism in business continuity, and/or crisis consulting.
- Previous experience in client facing consulting engagements:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com