Cyber Security Analyst – Hampshire/Hybrid – Up to £60K
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
A Cyber Security Analyst with an infrastructure background is needed to join a financial services company to be part of a growing IT/Security team working with the latest cloud technologies. This is your opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your career can flourish with continuous learning and development.
You will provide IT support to more than 180 users. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining their IT infrastructure, as well as ensuring the security and integrity of their network and data systems within the Azure and on premises environment.
IT Infrastructure and Security Engineer Responsibilities:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues
- Ensure company networks and systems are running effectively and protected against threats
- Investigate any security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- Installing security measures and operating software to our systems and infrastructure
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and deliver IT solutions that support business requirements
- Provide technical support and guidance to end-users, troubleshoot and resolve IT-related issues.
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and risk analysis to identify potential threats and implement appropriate countermeasures.
- Implement and maintain backup and disaster recovery strategies to ensure data integrity and availability.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry regulations, standards, and data protection laws.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Azure services, such as Azure Active Directory, Defender 365, Sentinel and Azure Virtual Desktop and Intune
- Proficient in virtualization technologies, such as Azure Virtual Machines, VMWare and experience with Azure storage solutions such as and Azure File Storage
- Windows Server 2012/2016, Managing Active Directory, Group Policy
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards, such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Industry certifications: Comp TIA Security+ , Comp TIA Network+ ,Comp TIA Cybersecurity Analyst+, AZ-900 ,CEH, CISA, CISSP
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.