Cyber Security Architect:
Hybrid – Home + office (1 day/week – Hampshire)
Salary – £75k – £95k
Our client operates time-sensitive and logistically critical systems that have an impact on millions of people’s lives in the UK each year.
Security is always paramount but a breach in this environment could have catastrophic results. That’s why this role is so important – You’ll be developing water-tight security using the most contemporary technology and innovations in security.
As a Senior Architect, you’ll be reporting directly to the Architecture Manager and taking the Lead on defining and modeling the Cyber Security Architecture for the current business model whilst also considering all future capabilities.
You’ll create and communicate baseline security requirements, ensuring all security architecture knowledge is escalated t and available to all relevant teams.
Requirements of the Cyber Architect :
- Have a deep knowledge and proven experience in a technical cyber role with the ability to establish security baselines, develop security architectures, and identify and articulate technical risk to tech and nontech audiences.
- Experience delivering technical cyber security projects across multiple sectors.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, SABSA, NCSC CCP (Security Architect)
- A solid understanding of NIST, SABSA, TOGAF, and Zachman or equivalent frameworks.
- Be an SME in a range of security technologies, with working knowledge of their integration, configuration, and data needs
- Understand the methods used to identify, quantify and address information security or cyber vulnerabilities in an organisation and what the
This a hybrid role with the majority of the work being carried out remotely. However, there is a requirement to be in the office at least 1 day / week
For more information on the Cyber Architect role apply on-line now or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com