Cyber Security Architect – Hybrid/Hampshire (1 day/week) – £75k – £88k
A Cyber Security Architect is needed to join an organisation which operates time-sensitive and logistically critical systems that have an impact on millions of people’s lives in the UK each year.
This role is important as you’ll be using the most contemporary technology and innovations in security to develop tight security. Security is always vital but a breach in this environment could have disastrous results.
As a Senior Architect, you’ll be reporting directly to the Architecture Manager and taking the lead on defining and modelling the Cyber Security Architecture for the current business model whilst also considering all future capabilities.
You’ll create and communicate baseline security requirements, ensuring all security architecture knowledge is escalated to and available to all relevant teams.
Cyber Security Architect Requirements:
- Have a deep knowledge and proven experience in a technical cyber role with the ability to establish security baselines, develop security architectures, and identify and articulate technical risk to tech and nontech audiences.
- Experience delivering technical cyber security projects across multiple sectors.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, SABSA, NCSC CCP (Security Architect)
- A solid understanding of NIST, SABSA, TOGAF, and Zachman or equivalent frameworks.
- Be an SME in a range of security technologies, with working knowledge of their integration, configuration, and data needs
- Understand the methods used to identify, quantify and address information security or cyber vulnerabilities in an organisation
This a hybrid role with the majority of the work being carried out remotely. However, there is a requirement to be in the office at least 1 day / week
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.