Cyber Security Architect – Cheltenham/Hybrid – £70K
Are you an aspiring Security Architect or a Security Engineer looking to take their next step? A Cyber Security Architect is needed to join an agile consultancy that provides deep expertise to solve the big data challenges. This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
You will utilise your cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and play a vital role in identifying, understanding and communicating risks to stakeholders. As well developing new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices.
Cyber Security Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead client engagements as a subject matter expert in Cyber Security
- Adapting industry best practice to design solutions that pragmatically solve cyber security problems.
- Selecting, adopting and adapting security control frameworks where required
- Designing, justifying and implementing security management strategies
- Ensure security principles are applied during design and development to reduce risk.
- Obtaining and acting on vulnerability information, and producing appropriate solutions where necessary.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- You have experience reviewing and designing a range of complex systems
- A degree in cyber security or related qualification
- Leadership experience in
- Experience of ISO27001, NIST, CAF or other industry standards
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have UK security clearance at SC or above or are eligible and willing to go through clearance
If you would like to hear more information about this exciting opportunity I would love to hear from you! Feel free to contact Rochelle Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.