Cyber Security Consultant Assistant Manager £40k – £55k
London / Remote
A globally recognised Advisory Firm is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their highly regarded practice. As a security generalist with the desire to learn and contribute and lead, you’ll work shoulder to shoulder with experts in their field as you embark on your professional journey through a structured management career path.
As your experience dictates, you’ll lead projects of small to medium size and complexity, working across all industries. You’ll be involved at all stages from planning bid proposals, advising on governance, frameworks, road maps. You’ll get to mentor more junior consultants and support your Senior colleagues.
This is a career defining move into a business that will contribute to the success of your career long into the future. If this sounds like the next move for you then I’d very much like to talk to you.
This is a client facing role, and as such will suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach, excellent language skills and be at ease translating complicated cyber issues into clear and simple advice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant – Assistant Manger:
- Knowledge of end experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and Manage lasting Client relationships.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com