Cyber Security Consultant
£55 – £70 + Training (with study time off)
Hybrid – London / Remote
Join one of the biggest global players in the rapidly evolving market of cyber security insurance.
This is a role where the breadth of you InfoSec knowledge will just grow and grow – I addition you’ll master a new sector that’s set to be huge. You’ll get pro-active support in training with study time off.
- You’ll react to security events, interpret the (potential) impact – what does it mean to the insured, the insures and the general threat landscape – you’ll write reports and publish your findings within the ecosystem you work.
- You’ll assess and advise businesses on the 1 in 100yrs risk and get involved in catastrophe modelling.
- You’ll be involved in R&D and innovation, taking part in the development of a first of its kind tools for global roll out. Being part of this would be a landmark moment in any career.
- You’ll be advising on security posture, security transformation and influencing stakeholders.
- You’llbe a consultant at the forefront of a new and exciting cyber security advisory market. working with the Head of the division, As an expert adviser.
- You’ll be working in the cyber practice positioned alongside Analysts, Actuaries and Senior Cyber Colleagues, A professionally rewarding role and a role where you’re valued and supported by your colleagues.
Some of The Requirements of the Cyber Consultant:
- 2+ yrs hands on Client facing / cyber security consulting experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
For more information on the Cyber Security Consultant apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on email@example.com