Cyber Security Consultant
£50 – £65 + Training
Hybrid – London (2/3 days) Remote
An incredible opportunity for a fast track to leadership, joining a major player in cyber security insurance as a cyber security consultant.
This is a role where your knowledge and experience within InfoSec will only expand – With the perfect opportunity to gain insight and master a new growing sector with pro-active support and training – even providing time off to study and grow.
- You’ll assess and interpret the impact (or potential impact) security events and react accordingly – the general threat landscape and what this insurance would mean– you’ll write reports and publish your findings. You’ll provide assessments and advise on risk, catastrophe modelling, security transformation, and influence stakeholders
- You’ll be involved in R&D and innovation, taking part in the development of a first of its kind tools for global roll out. Being part of this would be a landmark moment in any career.
- You’ll be a consultant in a new and exciting cyber security advisory market. working with the Head of the division, As an expert adviser.
Some of The Requirements of the Cyber Consultant:
- 2+ yrs hands on Client facing / cyber security consulting experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
For more information, apply on-line or reach out to Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org