Cyber Security Consultant
Hybrid | London
£55K – £70K (+ training and time off for study if wanted)
A unique opportunity fast track your career and to delve into an emerging sector that is set to be huge.
Join a major player in cyber security insurance as a cyber security consultant and expand your knowledge and experience within InfoSec and master a new sector with pro-active support and training.
The role of a cyber security consultant
- You’ll be assessing / interpreting the impact of security and reacting accordingly
- Reporting on your findings, and providing advice on risk – including catastrophe modelling and security transformation
- You’ll also have the opportunity to influence stakeholders, as a critical member of the team.
Some requirements of the Cyber Security Consultant:
- Hands-on cyber security consulting experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Reasons to apply for the Cyber Security Consultant role:
- A true opportunity to get into an emerging sector from early on
- Opportunity to fast track you to leadership with excellent career progression
- A proactive environment/team who value your contribution and understands the need to support in training and development – even providing time off for study.
- You’ll be involved in development of brand-new landmark vulnerability & risk tools
For more information, apply on-line or reach out to Georgia on email@example.com