Cyber Security Consultant – £45k – £60k
London / Remote / Site
You have an opportunity to work with a Global Intelligence and Cyber Consultancy who are looking for a Security Consultant to join them team of experts. This is a new position which has come about due to their continued success and a planned phase of growth over the next 3yrs. It’s an opportunity for you to get on board and progress your career at the start of this period of expansion.
The position offers job security and a dedicated training budget. This is a career progressing role where you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple practices (Advisory and IR) and work directly with Senior consultants. They have reported 80% YOY growth and are a zero-debt company. You’ll enjoy the variety of working with multiple clients across a range of industries.
You’ll be involved in client facing situations, and as such you’ll have excellent language skills, both written and verbal. You’ll assist the Senior Consultants and help determine a company’s potential risk exposure, develop road maps, and help our clients protect, detect, and respond to cyber threats.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Security Consultant:
- Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- 1 – 3yrs yrs consulting experience.
- Masters in a STEM subject.
- A good technical knowledge and an understanding of the Cyber Security landscape.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com