Cyber Security Consultant (Manager- Financial Services) – £75k – £85k
A globally recognised Advisory Firm is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their Cyber Practice. This is a new appointment which has come about due to the growth of this highly regarded business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a company in what could be considered a career-defining move with the potential to travel domestically and on occasion internationally.
The position offers job security and structured career progression. This is a Senior role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll make critical decisions, advising on security investment priorities to counter the threat of financial crime and other cyber related risks.
Your aim as a manager, is to become a trusted advisor to their clients, helping them to grasp the ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
This is a client facing role, and as such will suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach, excellent language skills and at ease translating complicated cyber issues into clear and simple advice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant (Manager):
- Project manage from initial project scoping through to completion.
- Provide training / coaching to your team through knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Consider all areas of our client’s consultancy, such as risk management, IT transformation and resilience to provide a holistic service to their clients.
- Gain a thorough understanding of their clients’ businesses, understand the potential threats and provide mitigating options.
- Understand the commercial impact of the risk against the cost of the mitigation.
- Advise on security GRC, framework compliance and develop security road maps that will ensure regulatory compliance.
- You’ll build and manage strong and lasting Client relationships whilst identifying and developing new opportunities.
Some of the Skills Required by the Cyber Security Consultant (Manager):
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including GRC, IAM, Supply chain risk, Security operations and standards such as ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
- Experience managing cyber services in a commercial environment with a record of delivering security strategy, governance, cyber resilience and IAM.
- Have past experience working in the Financial Services industry and an understanding of the relevant regulations and threats faced.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com