Cyber Security Consultant (Senior Manager) – £90k – £100k
UK / Hybrid
A position has come about due to the growth of this highly regarded advisory firm. It’s an opportunity to join a Global company in what could be considered a career-defining move.
The position offers you job security and A Leadership role. This is a Senior role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll be comfortable with autonomy and possess the qualities needed to manage a team as and when required. You’ll make critical decisions (often at critical times) and advise on security investment priorities to counter the threat of Cryer Crime and other cyber related risks.
Your aim as a Senior Manager , is to become a trusted advisor to their clients in the area of quality and risk management practices, advising on optimisation of client cloud security controls and cyber security programmes, and providing specialist support on issues such as cloud security strategy, risks, assurance and governance.
This is a client facing role, and as such will suit a logical thinker, someone with a consultative approach, excellent language skills and at ease translating complicated cyber issues into clear and simple advice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant (Senior Manager):
- Project manage from initial project scoping through to completion.
- You’ll have the ability to thoroughly understand a clients business challenges, the cloud security threats, complex cyber security regulatory environments, potential threats they may face, and provide mitigating options and road maps.
- Understand the commercial impact of the risk against the cost of the mitigation.
- Provide advice on cloud security governance, frameworks, and operating models
- Ensure clients understand how to achieve the best results in optimising their approach to cloud security and risk management.
- Provide training / coaching to your team through knowledge sharing and mentoring.
- Advise on security GRC, framework compliance and develop security road maps that will ensure regulatory compliance.
Some of the Skills Required by the Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Senior Manager):
- Experience working in the corporate sector with a solid grasp of the threat and regulatory issues businesses may face.
- Previous experience of understanding and managing cloud security risk, including the assessment, analysis and reporting of cloud security risk in a business environment.
- Experience in 1 or all the following – strategy, transformation and governance.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable.
- Experience managing cyber services in a commercial environment with a record of delivering security strategy, governance, cyber resilience and IAM.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call R.Kelly@ltharper.com