Cybersecurity Director Advisory – United States
You will have the opportunity to work with a growing Cyber Security consultancy who are integrated with a big tech company. The director will be in charge of focusing on client engagement, business development and delivery quality assurance.
Responsibilities of the Director Cybersecurity Advisory
- Oversee a portfolio of cybersecurity clients and engagements to ensure successful delivery and maintain happy clients.
- Build and maintain relationships resulting in ongoing sales into existing clients and bringing new clients to the company.
- Participate in business development opportunities with both current clients and new prospects.
- Stay current on cyber risks and issues to help define strategies for firm clients to protect their organizations.
- Lead, mentor, and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for assigned consulting teams.
- Lead by example and drive decisions to satisfy customers.
- Articulate professional opinions and recommendations to a demanding client base and always attain high client satisfaction
Experience of the Cybersecurity Director Advisory
At least 6 years of technical and relevant work experience in a professional services firm or technology consulting practice.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a vision for building a business.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP or, CFE Certification is preferred.
- Additional industry and vendor certifications (EC-Council, SANS, ISC2, etc.) desired.
- Demonstrated success in developing/delivering security assessments, architecture, or deployments • Technical expertise in one or more of the following: SIEM/SOC/MDR, cloud security, firewall deployment and management, identity, and access management.
- Experience developing and establishing cybersecurity delivery methodologies and supporting tools. • Experience managing one or more client delivery teams and defining staffing schedules.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and guidance, including the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Top-20 Controls, ISO 27001/2.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- While many client engagements are performed remotely, ability to travel as needed.
For more information on this role, please apply on-line or email Prav Mahes at p.mahes@LTHarper.com