Cyber Security Engineer
£45K – £55K
Our client is looking for a cyber security engineer to join their team to work directly with the cyber security operations manager.
This is an ideal opportunity to fast track your growth. With 1-on-1 support and working alongside your seniors, our client is looking for passionate and driven people who they can invest in and drive development.
The role of a cyber security engineer
- Working alongside the operations manager and architect to implement designs
- Working on a modern workplace program to configure tools and ensure secure practices
- You will be encouraged to look for ways of improving security and systems.
The requirements of a cyber security engineer
- A strong technical background and network understanding
- Good communication
- A familiarity with Microsoft 365 configuration is useful but not essential
Benefits of working as a cyber security engineer
- Support and training from experience cyber professionals
- Opportunities to grow and develop in the security space
- Proactive culture with encouragement to learn and improve
- Working within the charity sector – everything you do goes to improving the company and in turn helping people in need.
If this sounds like it would be something you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org