Cyber Security Manager
Hybrid – Greater London / Home
£70k – £85k
Warning, this role comes with a huge amount of job satisfaction, you’ll feel good about what you achieve here!
Become a cyber trailblazer, a leading figure that will not only set the security standards for our client, but for their sector as a whole.With our clients backing you can become the go to security expert in the sector. You’ll have ownership of everything relating to security, ensuring a secure environment for over 45k users across 50 locations within the M25.
When it comes to security our client wants to be ahead of the curve, not just doing the bare minimum. Its your chance to make a difference in and create a secure environment for disadvantaged children that will genuinely benefit from the cyber protection you implement.
Role of the Cyber Security Manager:
- Develop an ISMS and security road map with a prioritized risk remediation plan.
- Review / replace or upgrade existing policies and procedures.
- Be the SME giving security advice on all future tech investment – (Significant investment is planned)
- Carry out security training raising awareness through phishing campaigns etc.
- Own and upgrade and create a more robust risk register
- Using your expert knowledge and a pragmatic approach you’ll turn tech issues into a jargon free language getting security buy in across the business.
- Utilize the infrastructure team for implementation of your plans
Requirements of the Cyber Security Manager
- A broad knowledge of the security landscape including GRC, IAM, IDAM, MFA, Supply chain risk, Security operations, managing the risk register and standards such as ISO 27001.
- Experience establishing a prioritised security strategy, actioning the requirements of that strategy, and evolving the security posture to ensure ongoing resilience to the business.
For more information on the Cyber Security Manager role, apply on-line NOW or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org