CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
- Become a Cyber Security Manager for a growing home development company based in London.
- You can gain experience by leading their GRC security division and support the business transformation, investment and their aim to proactively strengthen their cyber security.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
- Working with the IT security team to drive policy and strategy based on compliance standards NIST and ISO 27001, using an innovative and modern approach.
- Support GDPR data mapping maturity and adoption into policies
- Review and manage all IS related policies and procedures and security standards inc. network security, configuration management, data storage and transmission and change management.
- Be responsible for the remote access security and the security of systems integrations internally and externally inc. MDM, API Management platforms, IoT, building management systems.
- Risk capture and management. Need to be able to own the cyber and information risk management framework
- Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
- Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee, especially with the absence of 3rd line of defence for Technology in Audit Team
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
- Strong relationship building skills; acted as an advisor to senior stakeholders about information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO27001 and ideally from a technical background
- ISO/NIST/Cyber Essentials certifications are desirable.
- Have an unorthodox approach to working, showing creativity and being able to think outside the box.
- 2-5 years’ experience within information security is essential.
- Have a good understanding of technology to help audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING A CYBER SECURITY MANAGER
- Salary: £50-60k
- Working within a small IT security team.
- Work in an agile and forward-thinking environment, alongside SME’s within cybersecurity.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CYBER SECURITY MANAGER ROLE:
Apply directly or message Aran Connery