Cyber Security Manager EMEA
Remote – occasional office (London or the North)
£70 – £85k
Started as a family business over 80yrs ago and still a family business to this day, our client now has a global presence with over 4000 employees. The Cyber Security Manager role is a newly created role and therefore a chance to stamp your mark on it.
When it comes to cyber, this is basically a greenfield site, you need to be somebody that gets excited by the lack of maturity, someone not easily phased by the task ahead. Never BAU, this is a broad and exciting role.
A company at the start of a huge cloud transformation project. You’ll be primary point of contact for all things technical with the Head of InfoSec relying on you as the SME.
You’ll report into the Head of InfoSec and also head up your own team of 3 direct reports.
The Role and Responsibilities of Cyber Security Manager:
- Manage relationship with the offsite SOC
- Maintain all security tools and technology
- Develop security design initiatives, including Cloud and Architecture, from inception to implementation
- Support the Head of Information Security in achieving the requirements of the security Roadmap.
- Manage and mentor your Security Analysts and Vulnerability Analysts and provide help with incident response in those areas
- Carry out technology architecture assessments to identify vulnerabilities, weaknesses and propose upgrades.
- Work closely with the IT team to embed technology risk identification, measurement, & control disciplines
- Own the Technical Information Security Policy & best practice framework.
- Conduct ongoing security threat, risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
Requirements of the Cyber Security Manager
- One or more Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, SSCP)
- Knowledge and experience within the Security Monitoring domain – Vulnerability Scanning, Pen Testing, SIEM, DLP experience beneficial
- Knowledge of Range of Information Technology Systems & Deep Understanding of Inherent Security Risks
- Experience of security operations in enterprise sized organisations
- Knowledge and experience of NIST / Mitre Attack Framework
- Experience planning, researching, and developing technical security policies, standards and procedures
- Excellent comms – written and verbal – stakeholder management experience
- A collaborative attitude and a roll you sleeves up mentality
- Proven experience of defining the technical security policies, controls, and processes.
- Ability to travel to the North of England or London for occasional meetings.
For more information on this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply NOW!