Security Engineer – £75,000 – £85,000+ – Hybrid Role – London – UK Based – No sponsorship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a security engineer due to the excelling growth and expansion of my client. The ideal security engineer would be joining an organisation distinguished by the high calibre people they employ, coupled with unrivalled focus on innovation and service.
As a result, I am looking for a unique security engineer who will take charge of security related incidents. They will be involved in various parts of the business ranging from developing teams, working with the IT and digital teams too.
Key Responsibilities of a Security Engineer
- The security engineer will prioritise and remediate vulnerabilities uncovered in yearly penetration tests
- Analysing infrastructures and processes to create solutions as well as enhancing threat detecting, O365, Cloud, SIEM and more.
- Present security escalation paths coupled with delivering training for colleagues
- Manging vulnerability by conducting regular vulnerability scans
- Provide insight, using expertise on technical security requirements for projects within architectural design
- Manage antivirus, firewalls, IDS/IPS, routers, LAN/WAN and servers.
Essential Skills of a Security Engineer
- Cloud Azure, Microsoft 365, AWS, Physical security
- Experience of security incident handling/ incident response
- Understand of information security tools, firewalls, host and network intrusion detection.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Recent hands-on experience
Benefits of a Security Engineer
- 50% Discount with a nationwide Gym
- Maternity leave: 26 Weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks half pay
- Paternity leave: 6 Weeks of full pay
- 5% Matching pension contribution
- Availability of a variety of training courses including online learning.
- And many more!
- For more information on this role, apply online or feel free to email me on email@example.com
For more information on this role, apply online or feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org