Cyber Security Delivery Project Manager
Hybrid / Cheltenham / London
£75k Subject to Experience
My client, is A mid-sized consultancy at the beginning of what is expected to be a period of sustained growth, thanks to a great reputation and a solid pipeline of work. I don’t imagine there’s ever been a better time to consider a move
You’ll deliver complex cyber transformation projects , managing 3rd parties and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
You’ll oversee and develop you junior colleagues, allocating resources as required. You’ll thrive on the interaction and engagement that’s required to keep senior stakeholders informed and reassured that their project is in safe hands.
You’ll be the central figure, the main conductor responsible for the projects direction, helping clients secure their organisations in complex environments against ever changing threat landscapes.
You’ll make big decisions at critical times and enjoy doing it. This could be a career defining move!
Some of the requirements of the Project Manager.
- Previous Project Manager experience working in data, digital or cyber security
- Client facing experience delivering products and services
- Outstanding organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management certification such as PMP, PRINCE II, SaFE
- You have UK security clearance at SC or above or are eligible and willing to go through clearance
- Excellent communication skills – be that verbal, written or presenting – Possess the ability to discuss and report technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders
For more information on the Cyber Security Project Manager Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.