Cyber Security Use Case Specialist – Remote (Europe) £85k Subject to experience
I’m working with global Cyber Security Service Provider and we’re looking for Cyber Security use case Specialist to join their highly regarded team of security professionals. This is a new role and a chance for you to make it your own and really establish yourself in the business.
The role will draw on your experience in both Security Operations and GRC, giving you the enjoyment that comes from variety and the professional satisfaction that comes from utilising all the tools at your disposal.
The Role of the Cyber Security Use Case Specialist:
- The role will involve a gaining knowledge of the cyber threats faced by customers through a knowledge gaining process as well as client workshops.
- Create and document response procedures for each Use Case aligned to customer’s IR process
- Develop risk specific use case specifications that require log sources, detection logic, event flow architecture and response requirements – a plan that can be actioned if said threat was to become reality.
- Work with the risk owners carrying out gap /risk analysis, and vulnerability assessments to prioritise the risk and help develop / define the use case / procedures required to mitigate the risk.
- Provide training to customers and SOC analysts on the use case and response procedures.
- Work with the use case / SOC analysts and advise them on use case requests and upgrades.
- Evolve update and fine tune threat detection logic
The Requirements of the Cyber Security Use Case Specialist:
- 2+yrs working in risk management, working with recognised frameworks such as FAIR, The NIST RMF (800-37), ISO 27005, or ENISA RM/RA Framework.
- 2+yrs experience in the implementation of ISO27001
- A solid understand the tools and processes of a Security Operations Centre or 5+yrs as a Solutions Architect working in an MSSP.
- Experience in Penetration testing or forensic investigation.
- Strong understanding of the MITRE Framework.
- Excellent English language communications skills both oral and written.
- Certifications including: CRISC, C|CISO, CISM, CISA, DoD RMF, GPEN, GXPN, CEH, GCIA, etc.
For more information on the Senior Cyber Security Product Consultant role apply online or reach out to Ryan Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org